2019 NIADA NABD Convention and expo SWEEPSTAKES
No purchase or payment necessary to enter or win this sweepstakes. A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning.
Participation in the sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these official rules. This promotion is intended for viewing in the united states only and shall be construed and evaluated according to united states law. You are not authorized to enter the sweepstakes if you are not located within the united states.
- TIMING: The 2019 NIADA NABD Convention and Expo Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on June 15, 2019 and ends at 1:45 p.m. PT on June 19, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Entry Period”). There will be two (2) “Prize Drawings”, with one on June 18, 2019 at approximately 2:45pm, and the last one on June 19, 2019 at approximately 1:45pm, during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to the official attendees of the The 2019 NIADA NABD Convention and Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada, who are also legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older and have attained the age of majority in the state of residence at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor or any of its parent companies, subsidiaries, vendors, and affiliated companies, or employees of any advertising, promotions, or public relations agencies doing business with any of the above, or any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, vendors, and affiliated companies, or a family member of any such employee (spouse, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they reside) or individuals living in the same household of such employee (whether or not related) (collectively, “Sweepstakes Parties”) are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules (“Rules”) and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to select the winner(s) and make all determinations necessary to the operation of the Sweepstakes in its sole and absolute discretion.
- HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Sweepstakes any day of the Sweepstakes Entry Period for the applicable Prize Drawing to earn one (1) entry (“Entry”) per person as described below. Limit: Maximum (1) entry per day, per person. To enter, visit the Identifix/Autopoint Booth (#403) at the The 2019 NIADA NABD Convention and Expo and follow all instructions to complete your entry. After you have completed the entry form you will automatically receive one “Entry” for the next and remaining drawings. You must fill out a contact form and provide your email address in order to enter the Sweepstakes. You are limited to one Entry per person during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
All eligible entries received during a given Prize Drawing entry period will be valid for the next prize drawing for which they were received and any remaining Prize Drawing. If no eligible entry or insufficient entries are received for any Prize Drawing, the un-awarded Prize Drawing prize will be awarded in following Prize Drawing. This process will be repeated until all Prizes are awarded. Limit: One prize only per person will be allowed over the course of the entire Sweepstakes Entry Period regardless of how many Prize Drawings are entered.
All Entries become Sponsor’s property and will not be returned or acknowledged.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected Entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to the ownership of any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entry for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion.
- PRIZES/SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY DATES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”):
- Tuesday -6/18/19 at approximately 1:45pm local time
- $100 in The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino chip(s). ARV - $100.00
- Wednesday -6/19/19 at approximately 1:45pm local time
- $100 in The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino ARV - $100.00
Total value of all drawing prizes guaranteed to be award: $200.
- ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received for each separate Prize Drawing.
- FOR ALL PRIZES: Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize offered with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes, including but not limited to sales and income tax on prize, if any. The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino chip prizes are subject to the terms of The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino. Prizes are nontransferable. A winner is not a recipient of a prize until s/he has been verified or notified as a winner by the Sponsor. Upon fulfilling prize, Sponsor will be deemed to have awarded the prize to the winner and winner assumes full responsibility for his or her prize. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- SELECTION & NOTIFICATION OF WINNER: Each potential prize winner will be selected via a random drawing on or about 1:45pm local time from among all eligible Entries received for each Prize Drawing. Random drawings will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. Potential winners will be notified by email using the email address associated with winning Entry. Three (3) attempts will be made to contact potential winners within a twenty-four (24) hour period. If a potential winner fails to respond within the 24 hour period or if the email is consistently returned as undeliverable or fails to reach a potential winner for any reason, including a potential winner’s use of a spam filter, or if a potential winner fails to respond for any reason to the notification as directed, that potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected and notified using the same method. After a potential winner is contacted and s/he responds to our email notification, the potential winner will be required to execute, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability/Publicity (“Affidavit/Release”), except where prohibited by law before redeeming prize. Winners of prizes valued at six-hundred dollars or more must supply the Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes. Failure to comply within aforementioned time period may result in forfeiture of the prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. If prize is undeliverable or if prize is forfeited, it will result in disqualification, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner in a separate random drawing for the corresponding prize.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winners’ consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, Entry, opinions and/or hometown, state, or country for promotional purposes in any media now known or hereinafter known, worldwide, in perpetuity without further notice, payment or consideration.
- RELEASE: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its absolute and sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or to be acting in violation of the Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, publishing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas or the appropriate Texas State Court located in Dallas County, Texas, U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas, U.S.A. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas, U.S.A.
- WINNER LIST: To request a winner list, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Sponsor Identifix, Inc., 7701 Las Colinas Ridge Suite 500 Irving, TX 75063. c/o Winner’s List The 2019 NIADA NABD Convention and Expo Sweepstakes Winners.
Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, nor is The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino associated with the Sweepstakes in any way. You understand that you are providing information to the Sponsor and not to The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor and not to The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino.
AutoPoint was founded in 2003 with the intent to create better tools for dealership service departments. We were a small company, hungry to innovate and provide our customers with the latest digital solutions to increase productivity and customer retention.
In 2014 our business was transformed—AutoPoint was acquired by Solera Holdings, Inc. With Solera’s resources and leadership principles, our once small company now dominates the fixed operations space and supports critical transactions across the vehicle lifecycle. We were hungry to be the best, and with Solera, now we are.Learn More